- Call for next available delivery
The DAC-ZCRINT is a Supermicro Zero-Channel RAID Card designed to work on the Supermicro X5DAL-TG2 motherboard. The DAC-ZCRINT card allows for RAID 0,1,0+1, and 5 across both Serial ATA controllers on the motherboard.
Intel 80303 I/O processor
- 100MHz, RISC 64-bit core, with hardware XOR
32MB embedded 3.3V unbuffered PC100 ECC SDRAM
Two Serial ATA Controllers
- Recommend to support upto 4 drives (NO SCSI support)
Windows 2000, Red Hat Linux 7.2, NT4.0 SP6, XP Pro
Linux Redhat 7.3
- Req. kernel patch ver. kernel-smp-2.4.18-5.i686.rpm
Linux Redhat 8.0
- Req. kernel patch ver. kernel-smp-2.4.18-18.8.0.i686.rpm
Linux SuSE 8.0, 8.1
- Req. latest patch
Unit, low Profile bracket, CD, documentation.
(1) PCI 64
This product is subject to our return policy. Please see our complete return policy for details.
OS Required: Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 SP6, Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Red Hat Linux 7.3, Red Hat Linux 8.0, SuSE Linux 8.0, SuSE Linux 8.1
Batch Add Products by Item #