Digital Signage Solutions
Digital Signage Displays
Not All Digital Signage Displays Are Created Equal
All-in-One Collaboration Solution
- Multi-touch 4K or HD display; available with capacitive touch
- Flexible and expandable with built-in Windows PC
- Native HD video calling and data sharing
- Interactive digital whiteboard and document annotation
- Share, view, and control from your computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Full version of Microsoft Office included
- Wireless keyboard and mouse included
- Available in sizes ranging from 57" to 85"
- Includes a FREE three-seat subscription to ConX Cloud
Explore the Differences Between Signage Displays
Consumer TVs, pro-sumer TVs, and commercial displays (16 and 24 hours of usage per day) are similar to each other on the outside, but there are several differences that make one better than the other for your application. Consumer TVs are what they say they are, TVs for the consumer world. These are best used for leisurely watching TV and movies in a home. As such, they have features to match—good video processing, sleek design, TV tuner, and built-in speakers. They’re not made for rugged environments where they could run 12–24 hours, showing the same message all day.
Pro-sumer displays are in between true commercial displays and consumer TVs. They have some features of both. Some pro-sumer displays can be left on up to 12 or 16 hours a day, they could have a TV tuner, and all have a good blend of what makes a TV great and a commercial display functional.
Commercial displays are workhorses that can be left on for up to 24 hours a day. They are made to have connections and features that are geared towards the IT world. They run long, last long, and have the warranty to back it up.
Commercial vs. Consumer Displays
Additional Digital Signage Displays Resources
Our experts have earned more than 2,500 professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best IT solutions for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from more than 300,000 products and 1,600 vendors to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners