Make the Connection with Intel® Ethernet
Accelerate the delivery of new services and capabilities by increasing the speed and efficiency of your network infrastructure with Intel® Ethernet network adapters.
- Keep up with bandwidth requirements and don't bottleneck your data center.
- Easily migrate your servers from 1GbE to 10GbE and get 10X performance.
- Get virtualization features that reach deep into processor architectures.
- Optimized for Software Defined Network (SDN) workloads and Network Virtualization Overlays.
Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapters
Whether you’re adding new servers, consolidating data, upgrading to a 10GbE network switch, or evaluating your data center, Intel makes it easy with a full line of Intel® Ethernet converged network adapters. Along with better efficiency and reliability, Intel delivers:
- Interoperability: Multiple speeds and media types for broad compatibility.
- Optimization: Intelligent offloads and accelerators to unlock network performance.
- Agility: Kernel and Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) drivers deliver scalable packet processing.
Intel® Ethernet XXV710 Dual-Port Adapter
Looking ahead to support your current and future networks, the Intel® Ethernet XXV710 Dual-Port Adapter has you covered:
- Support for 10GbE and 25GbE
- Common networking drivers for 700 series for Kernel and User Space (DPDK PMD)
- Support for standard and custom network headers
- Partially Programmable Pipeline and Advanced Traffic Steering
Batch Add Products by Item #