- Call for next available delivery
Dual Opteron and 64-bit power.
- AMD-8131 chipset supports 2 compatible processors
- Up to 16GB DDR SDRAM
- SSI EEB 3.0 form factor
Server performance and 64-bit power come together in the form of Tyan's Thunder K8SE (S2892), a dual AMD Opteron processor motherboard for intensive computing applications. Using the capabilities of the highly-scalable AMD64 processor design coupled with NVIDIA's nForce Pro core-logic, and an industry-leading Direct Connect Architecture, the Thunder K8SE delivers features such as dual Gigabit Ethernet and single 10/100 LAN ports, dual PCI Express x16 (one x16 and one x4 signal), and three PCI-X slots, support for up to eight (8) Registered DDR400/333 memory modules, integrated server video, built-in Serial ATA-II NVIDIA RAID, TARO storage add-on card support, and remote management option all provide users with the ability to do more and reach higher potentials in their server applications.
Dual µPGA 940-pin ZIF sockets
Up to two AMD Opteron 200 series processors
Integrated 128-bit Dual-Ch DDR memory controller
Supports Single and Dual Core processors
Mainboard Type: ServerMotherboard Form Factor: SSI EEB 3.0
RAM (installed): 0 GBRAM (max): 16 GBRAM Technology: DDR SDRAM
Supports up to 16GB PC3200/2700/2100/ Registered, ECC DDR SDRAM.
There are eight 128-bit dual channel memory bus DIMM sockets (four per CPU).
Video memory: 8MB
12" x 13"
Expansion slots: (1) x16 PCI Express slot with x16 signal, it can split into two x8 slots through riser card, (1) x16 PCI Express slot with x4 signal, (1) PCI 2.3 compliant 5V tolerant 32bit/33MHz, (2) independent 64-bit PCI-X buses: two 133/100 MHz PCI-X slots from Bridge A, one 100/66 MHz PCI-X slot from Bridge B, one 100/66 MHz max Tyan TARO SODIMM from Bridge B.
(1) Integrated Enhanced IDE Controller with two IDE ports for up to four EIDE devices, supports ATA-133 IDE drives & ATAPI devices
(2) Integrated dual port SATA II controllers with four SATA connectors for up to four drives, supports 3.0Gb/s per port, NvRAID v2.0 support, RAID 0, 1, 0 + 1
(1) Broadcom BCM5704C dual port GbE LAN, Two RJ-45 LAN connectors with LEDs connected to PCI-X Bridge B
(1) Intel 82551QM 10/100 Mbps Ethernet controller with one RJ-45 LAN connector with LEDs, stacked on rear two USB 2.0 ports
(1) Integrated ATI RAGE XL 8MB PCI graphics controller
(1) Chipset: AMD-8131 HyperTransport PCI-X Tunnel, NVIDIA nForce Professional 2200 (CrushK8-04 Pro), Winbond W83627HF Super I/O ASIC, Analog Devices ADT7463 Hardware Monitoring IC
Back Panel I/O:
(1) Serial connector
(1) VGA connector
(2) Stacked USB 2.0 connectors
(2) Stacked PS/2 keyboard and mouse connectors
(2) RJ-45 LAN connectors with LEDs
(1) Floppy connector
(1) Parallel port header
(2) Serial (1 connector, 1 header)
(6) USB 2.0 ports (two rear connector & four front panel headers)
(1) 15-pin VGA connector
(2) PS/2 keyboard and mouse connectors
(2) RJ-45 LAN connectors with LEDs
Total of nine (9) 3-pin fan headers
(6) fan headers with monitoring
(1) 2-pin Chassis Intrusion header
Temperature, voltage and fan monitoring
EPS 12V/SSI (24 + 8pin) power connectors
# Processors Installed: 0# Processors Supported: 2Chipset Type: AMD-8131Compatible Processors: OpteronProcessor Manufacturer: AMDProcessor Type: Opteron 200
Networking Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
This product is subject to our return policy. Please see our complete complete return policy for details.
Storage Controller Type: ATA (IDE), RAID 0, RAID 0+1, RAID 1, SATA 3.0 Gbps
Video Card: ATI Rage XLVideo RAM (installed): 8 MBVideo Slot Type: PCI Express
Batch Add Products by Item #