- Tripp Lite
- Ships Monday
Tripp Lites B051-000 is an IP implemented KVM solution that allows network administrators to access computers from any station connected to the network, whether from the LAN, WAN, or the Internet. Network administrators can enjoy freedom from being bound to the server room; work from anywhere in the office, remote locations, or even from home! Since the B051-000 uses TCP/IP as its communication protocol, network administrators can remotely access attached KVM switches, allowing remote control of the attached servers to perform many tasks with ease and speed, such as installing and running GUI applications, BIOS level troubleshooting, routine monitoring, system maintenance, system administration, and rebooting. It supports 10Base-T, 100Base-T, TCP/IP, and HTTP through the Java Client. The server can be accessed whether it is down the hall, on the other side of town, or thousands of miles away! Utilizing advanced security technologies, the B051-000 provides password protection, advanced encryption technologies, sophisticated user filters and user management, stealth mode and automatic lockout to make sure that remote access is secure. The B051-000 offers high resolution (up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz), user-friendly Windows GUI Client Software and Java client software.
Connector: HD-15 (F), HD-15 (M), PS/2, RJ-45 (F), USB Type A (F)I/O Cable Type: KVM cable kit, USB
Remtoe Access Unit, USB KVM Cable Kit, PS/2 Cable kit, USB-PS/2 Console Connector Kit, USB 2.0 Virtual Media Cable, Power Adapter, Rack Mounting Kit, Software, Documentation
1"h x 3.21"w x 7.9"d
(1) RJ-45 (F)
(2) Modified HD-15 (F) 18-pin
(1) Modified HD-15 (M) 18-pin
(1) HD-15 (F)
(2) PS/2 (F)
(2) USB Type A (F)
(1) USB Mini (5pin)
(1) DB9 (M)
This product is subject to our return policy. Please see our complete return policy for details.
- It is recommended that the computers used to access the B051-000 IP Remote Access Unit have at least a Pentium III, 1GHz processor, and that the screen resolution is set to 1024 x 768.
- Browsers must support 128-bit data encryption.
- It is recommended that the user have an internet connection speed of at least 128 kbps.
- In order to access the Windows Client link, your browser must support ActiveX.
- You must be running Sun’s Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6, Update 3 or higher in order to access the browser-based Java Applet and AP Java Client.
- Microsoft Jet OLEDB 4.0 or higher driver must be installed to access the Log Server