- Ships Monday
- Sleek miniature design so small that once plugged in, can be left in a Laptop’s USB port
- Speedy wireless transmission at up to 150Mbps ideal for video streaming or internet calls
- Advanced Security: Supports 64/128 WEP, WPA, PA2/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES)
- Connect in no time with easy setup utility in 14 languages
- Supports IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, USB 2.0 Networking
- Works with Hi-Speed USB Expansion Slots
- Data Transfer Speeds up to 150Mbps
TP-LINK's 150 Mbps wireless N nano USB adapter, TL-WN725N allows users to connect a desktop or notebook computer to a wireless network at 150 Mbps. This miniature adapter is designed to be as convenient as possible and once connected to a computer's USB port, can be left there, whether traveling or at home. It also features advanced wireless encryption and easy installation.
Slot Type: Hi-Speed USB
- Wireless N speed up to 150Mbps.
- 14-language utility and auto run CD.
- Supports WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia) Standard for better streaming of real-time data such as Video, Music, Video Chat.
- Supports software-based WPS.
- Supports Soft AP function for Wireless Internet Sharing.
- Advanced Security: Supports 64/128 WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), supports IEEE 802.1X.
- Supports ad-hoc and infrastructure modes.
- Seamlessly compatible with 802.11b/g/n products.
Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 F (0 to 40 C)
Storage Temperature: -40 to 158 F (-40 to 70 C)
Operating Humidity: 10 to 90%, non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5 to 90%, non-condensing
Data Transfer Rate: 150 Mbps
0.28"h x 0.73"w x 0.59"d
(1) USB 2.0
Networking Protocol: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, USB 2.0
Compliant Standards: FCC, RoHS
Windows 8(32/64bits), Windows 7(32/64bits), Windows Vista(32/64bits),