- Service Net
- Virtual delivery
Extended Service Plans (ESP) are post manufacturer's warranties. ESP’s begin when the original manufacturer's labor warranty expires.
- ESP's include 364/7x24 support.
- Provide hardware diagnostics and problem determination.
- An average 3-5 business day repair.
- Service will be provided by an authorized service provider.
- Average turnaround time on repairs is 3-5 business days depending upon part availability.
- Customer Support is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 364 days per year.
- Service Net will provide onsite service for printers too large to be shipped in for repair at our depot facility.
- If depot repair is required, all shipping and handling costs are covered by Service Net. Service Net will send a container to the customer to ship the printer to the service provider for repair and then return the repaired printer to the customer.
Service plan documentation
Coverage Period: 1 year(s)Coverage Starts: After Base WarrantyResponse Time: 3 to 5 business daysResponse Type: Phone Support, RepairService Hours: 24x7Service Included: Depot Repair, Diagnosis, On-site, Repair, Technical support
Class of Equipment: Scanners