- Service Net
- Virtual delivery
Extended Service Plans (ESP) are post manufacturer's warranties. ESP’s begin when the original manufacturer's labor warranty expires.
- ESP's include 364/7x24 support.
- Provide hardware diagnostics and problem determination.
- An average 3-5 business day repair.
- 100% Parts and Labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures - no deductibles or hidden fees!
- Service Net will provide onsite service for desktops too large/heavy to be shipped in for repair at our depot facility.
- If depot repair is required, all shipping and handling costs are covered by Service Net. Service Net will send a container to the customer to ship the desktop to the service provider for repair and then return the repaired desktop to the customer.
Service plan documentation
Coverage Period: 1 year(s)Coverage Starts: After Base WarrantyResponse Time: 3 to 5 business daysResponse Type: Onsite, Phone Support, RepairService Hours: 24x7Service Included: Depot Repair, On-site, Parts and labor, Shipping, Technical supportService Plan Type: Desktops