- Seagate Technology
- Ships Today
- Serial ATA 7-pin connector
- Up to 5900rpm performance
- Spindle speed is 5900rpm
- Buffer size is 64MB cache
- Warranty: 3 Years
Optimized for DVRs and NVRs, SkyHawk surveillance drives are tuned for 24x7 workloads in capacities up to 10TB. Equipped with enhanced ImagePerfect firmware, SkyHawk helps to minimize dropped frames and downtime with a workload rating 3x that of a desktop drive and IS ready to record up to 90% of the time while supporting up to 64 HD cameras.
ImagePerfect firmware supports 24×7 surveillance-optimized workloads tuned
to record ~90% of the time and play back video footage the remaining 10%, and supports more cameras recording at higher resolutions than traditional drives.
Workload rating of 180TB/year allows SkyHawk to perform reliably in write-intensive surveillance systems—3× the workload rating of a desktop-class drive.
NVR-ready design allows drives to maintain performance in RAID and multi-drive systems, giving customers the flexibility to grow with the booming NVR market and scale their systems when more storage is needed.
ATA streaming support sustains recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage.
Up to 10TB or over 2000 hours of HD video storage supports an increased number of cameras and helps to ensure longer data retention periods are met.
Lower power consumption means a reduction in heat emissions, which improves
reliability in surveillance solutions.
Tarnish-resistant components help protect drive from environmental elements,
increasing field reliability.
Connector: Serial ATA 7-pinConnector Type: SATA 6Gbps
Enclosure Type: InternalForm Factor: 3.5"Target Use: DVR
Buffer Size, Cache: 64 MBData Transfer Rate: 600 MB/s
1"h x 4"w x 5.8"d
(1) 7-pin SATA 6Gb/s
Consumption: 5.5W (typ.); 3.2W (idle); 0.3W (standby/sleep)
This product is subject to our return policy. Please see our complete complete return policy for details.
Hard Drive Capacity: 4 TBSpindle Speed: 5900 rpm
Batch Add Products by Item #