- Call for next available delivery
- Ultra high performance and cost effective
- Adaptive antenna arrays and Automatic interference mitigation
- Concurrent support for HD IPTV, VoIP and data
- Supports IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, SSH PoE, IEEE 802.11n Networking
- Data Transfer Speeds up to 130Mbps
- Remote Management over CLI, HTTP, HTTPS, SNMP 1, SNMP 2, SNMP 3, Telnet
The next generation Ruckus ZoneFlex 7352 mid-range 802.11n 2x2:2 single-band 2.4 GHz concurrent access points are designed for high density mobile device environments with bandwidth hungry and latency sensitive applications such as voice and video over Wi-Fi. These APs boast Ruckus patented adaptive antennas enhanced with polarization diversity to deliver BeamFlex+. This technology works in conjunction with Ruckus' advanced channel optimization to provide industry-leading wireless performance. BeamFlex+ combines dynamic polarization diversity with adaptive antenna arrays and transmit beam forming to give customers up to a 4x improvement in Wi-Fi performance, signal gain and reception.
Access Point, documentation
Data Transfer Rate: 130 Mbps
6.2" x 6.2" x 1.57"
(1) auto MDX, auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps, RJ-45, POE port
(1) auto MDX, auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps, RJ-45 ports
DC Input: 12 VDC 1.0A
Power over Ethernet 802.3 af
Networking Protocol: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, PoE, SSHRemote Management Protocol: CLI, HTTP, HTTPS, SNMP 1, SNMP 2, SNMP 3, TelnetTransport Protocol: L2TP, PPPoE