- Ships Today
- Compact and elegant design stylishly blends into the environment
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af PoE) lowers deployment costs
- Internal antennas factory-optimized for maximum RF performance
- Supports PoE, Gigabit Ethernet Networking
- Data Transfer Speeds up to 867Mbps
- Remote Management over CLI, HTTP, SNMP 1, SNMP 2c, Telnet
The NETGEAR ProSAFE WAC720 is a high performance 2 x 2 business class dual band 802.11ac wireless Access Point (AP) that can support an aggregate throughput of up to 1.2 Gbps (300 Mbps for 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps 802.11ac for 5 GHz). WAC720 operates in standalone or ensemble mode for centralized group management of up to 10 like Access Points without additional hardware, licenses or support fees. WAC720 is also WC7600/WC9500 Controller and Business Central cloud ready. Ensemble allows you to initiate common firmware updates and monitor client connectivity and usage through a centralized dashboard.
# Ports: 1
Wireless access point, Ethernet cable, mount kit, documentation
Data Transfer Rate: 867 Mbps
7.76"W x 7.76"D x 1.57"H
(1) 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) ports with Auto Uplink (Auto MDI-X) with IEEE 802.3af or 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
(1)Power adapter (not included): 12V DC, 2.5A; plug is localized to country of sale
(1) console port with RJ45 Interface
(2) reverse SMA antenna connectors for dual band 2.4 and 5GHz external antennas (not included)
Networking Protocol: Gigabit Ethernet, PoERemote Management Protocol: CLI, HTTP, SNMP 1, SNMP 2c, Telnet
Call for Warranty
NETGEAR ProSAFE Lifetime Hardware Warranty.
Included Lifetime Technical Support.
Included Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Replacement.