Partial Quantity Available
- Call for next available delivery
- NEAT & TIDY: Integrated cable management will keep your office and home neat & tidy
- SLEEK AND STYLISH: The round shapes and slim design will match any decor, and our lightweight design allows the switch to be mounted anywhere.
- FAST & EASY TO USE: One-touch optimized settings for gaming and media steaming with an Intuitive web browser-based graphical user interface.
- SILENT & INVISIBLE : Port LED button turns off lights and fanless design will keep the switch silent.
- 8 Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Warranty: 3 Years
The NETGEAR GS908 8-port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch offers cable management, fanless design and port LED on/off button for silent and concealed operation. Its sleek and modern design makes it the perfect fit for any modern home or small office. The built-in auto-diagnostics LED provides you an easy way to monitor your network and the port LED on/off button will turn the GS908 into an almost invisible device. Advanced features include jumbo packet support, auto-negotiation for automatic connection at highest speeds, non-blocking switching architecture with 16Gbps of maximum throughput, and energy-efficient technology for power savings.
# Ports: 8
Switch, cable retention strap, wall-mounting kit, AC power adapter, documentation
Chassis Form Factor: Desktop, Wall-mountableColor: White
Bandwidth: 16 Gbps
Priority queues: 4
Priority queuing: Weighted Round Robin (WRR)
MAC Address database size (48-bit MAC addresses): 4K
Multicast groups: 128
Packet forwarding rate (64 byte packet size): 11.9 Mfps
Jumbo frame support: Up to 9K packet size
1.3"h x 9.2"w x 6.5"d
(8) 1000Base-T RJ-45
(1) Power in
External power adapter
Supply: AC Power Adapter, 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz; Adapter is localized to country of sale
Min power (link-down standby): 1.5W minimum
Max power (worst case, all ports used, line-rate traffic): 3.1W maximum
Networking Protocol: Gigabit Ethernet
This product is subject to our return policy. Please see our complete return policy for details.
Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3az