- Call for next available delivery
- Intel 3.7GHz Xeon E5-1630V4 processor
- 10MB cache
- 256GB Removable, Solid State Drive, OPAL hard drive
- 16GB installed RAM
- Technology is DDR4 SDRAM
- Gigabit Ethernet supported
A next-generation mainstream workstation that’s powerful enough for any job and reliable enough for mission-critical environments, the Lenovo ThinkStation P510 is scalable, flexible, and gives you the power, performance and usability you need. Superior design features include Flex Trays that hold up to two drives for total flexibility and patented Tri-Channel Cooling for enhanced reliability.
Audio Output Type: Integrated
Workstation, USB keyboard, USB optical mouse, power supply, documentation
Buying Program: TopSellerChassis Form Factor: TowerColor: BlackInput Device Type: Keyboard, Mouse
Cache Memory (installed): 10 MBRAM (installed): 16 GBRAM (max): 256 GBRAM Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
16GB (1x16GB) 2400MHz Registered (RDIMM) ECC DDR4 SDRAM, expandable up to 256GB.
There are eight 4-channel capable DIMM slots. One slot is occupied by a removable 16GB module; the others are available.
Video memory: graphics card(s) are sold seperately.
Genuine Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Edition is pre-installed, available through downgrade rights in Windows 10 Pro.
OS Provided: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, downgrade from Windows 10 Pro
CD/DVD Type: DVD±RW
17.3"h x 6.9"w x 18.5"d
Slot 1: PCIe 3.0 x4 (half length, full height)
Slot 2: PCIe 3.0 x16 (full length, full height)
Slot 3: PCIe 2.0 x1 (full length, full height)
Slot 4: PCIe 3.0 x16 (full length, full height)
Slot 5: PCI (full length, full height)
Slot 6: PCIe 2.0 x4 (half length, full height)
(4) 3.5” storage bays, support for one 3.5” or 2.5” drive per bay.
(2) 5.25” Flex bays for half-height optical drives or up to one optional Flex module (Flex modules support one or more of the following options: 9.5mm optical/29-in-1 USB 3.0 reader/front IEEE 1394/front eSATA) or up to two storage bays for 3.5” or 2.5” SATA drives.
(1) Flex connector, supports up to one LSI RAID flex adapter for SATA/SAS RAID or up to one Multi-I/O flex adapter for one 2.5” PCIe SSD or up to one M.2 flex adapter for one M.2 PCIe SSD.
(1) 9-in-1 media card reader
(4) USB 3.0 (one Diagnostic, one Always On)
(1) 3.5mm audio (microphone/headphone combo)
(4) USB 3.0
(4) USB 2.0
(1) RJ-45 LAN
(3) 3.5mm audio (line in, line out, microphone)
(1) Serial (9-pin)
(1) Power in
Supports the following optional ports:
(2) IEEE 1394 (one on rear and one on optional front Flex module) via PCIe adapter, up to one adapter per system.
(2) USB 3.0 at rear per optional PCIe adapter, up to three adapters per system.
(1) Thunderbolt at rear via optional PCIe adapter.
(1) eSATA at front (on optional Flex module), or one rear eSATA via optional cable (also needs one PCIe slot), up to one eSATA port per system.
(1) USB 3.0 internal port via optional cable, cannot be intermixed with 29-in-1 reader.
Onboard SATA controller in chipset, SATA 6Gb/s, supports RAID 0/1/5/10.
(1) Integrated Gigabit Ethernet (Intel i218LM), supports Wake-on-LAN. Optional discrete Ethernet adapters available.
# Power Supplies Installed: 1Power Provided: 650.00 watt(s)
650W fixed power supply, autosensing, 92% efficient, 80 PLUS Platinum qualified
# Processors Installed: 1# Processors Supported: 1Chipset Type: Intel C612 PCHData Bus Speed: 2400 MHzNumber of Cores: Quad-CoreProcessor Features: Intel Turbo Boost TechnologyProcessor Manufacturer: IntelProcessor Model Number: E5-1630V4Processor Speed: 3.7 GHzProcessor Speed (Boosted): 4.00 GHzProcessor Type: Xeon
Networking Protocol: Gigabit Ethernet
This product is subject to our return policy. Please see our complete complete return policy for details.
Hard Drive Capacity: 256 GBHard Drive Interface: M.2, PCI ExpressHard Drive Type: OPAL, Removable, Solid State DriveStorage Controller RAID Level: RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, RAID 5Storage Controller Type: SATA 6.0 Gbps
Video Card: No Graphics ControllerVideo Slot Type: PCI Express 3.0 x16
Limited onsite warranty service