Lenovo TopSeller ThinkStation P510 3.5GHz Xeon Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Edition Windows 10 Pro
- Call for next available delivery
Add to Cart
- Intel 3.5GHz Xeon E5-1620V4 processor
- 10MB cache
- 1TB HDD hard drive
- 8GB installed RAM
- Technology is DDR4 SDRAM
- Gigabit Ethernet supported
A next-generation mainstream workstation that’s powerful enough for any job and reliable enough for mission-critical environments, the Lenovo ThinkStation P510 is scalable, flexible, and gives you the power, performance and usability you need. Superior design features include Flex Trays that hold up to two drives for total flexibility and patented Tri-Channel Cooling for enhanced reliability.
Audio Output Type: Integrated
Workstation, USB keyboard, USB optical mouse, documentation
Buying Program: TopSellerChassis Form Factor: TowerColor: Black
Cache Memory (installed): 10 MBRAM (installed): 8 GBRAM (max): 256 GBRAM Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
8GB (1x8GB) 2400MHz Registered (RDIMM) ECC DDR4, expandable up to 256GB.
There are eight 4-channel capable DIMM slots. One slot contains a removable 8GB module; the others are available.
4GB dedicated VRAM with nVidia Quadro M2000 graphics.
Genuine Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Edition is pre-installed, available through downgrade rights in Windows 10 Pro.
OS Provided: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Edition / Windows 10 Pro
CD/DVD Type: DVD±RW
17.3"h x 6.9"w x 18.5"d
Slot 1: PCIe 3.0 x4 (half length, full height)
Slot 2: PCIe 3.0 x16 (full length, full height)
Slot 3: PCIe 2.0 x1 (full length, full height)
Slot 4: PCIe 3.0 x16 (full length, full height)
Slot 5: PCI (full length, full height)
Slot 6: PCIe 2.0 x4 (half length, full height)
(4) 3.5” storage bays, support for one 3.5” or 2.5” drive per bay.
(2) 5.25” Flex bays for half-height optical drives or up to one optional Flex module (Flex modules support one or more of the following options: 9.5mm optical/29-in-1 USB 3.0 reader/front IEEE 1394/front eSATA) or up to two storage bays for 3.5” or 2.5” SATA drives.
(1) Flex connector, supports up to one LSI RAID flex adapter for SATA/SAS RAID or up to one Multi-I/O flex adapter for one 2.5” PCIe SSD or up to one M.2 flex adapter for one M.2 PCIe SSD.
(1) 9-in-1 media card reader
(4) USB 3.0 (one Diagnostic, one Always On)
(1) 3.5mm audio (microphone/headphone combo)
(4) USB 3.0
(4) USB 2.0
(1) RJ-45 LAN
(3) 3.5mm audio (line in, line out, microphone)
(1) Serial (9-pin)
(1) Power in
Supports the following optional ports:
(2) IEEE 1394 (one on rear and one on optional front Flex module) via PCIe adapter, up to one adapter per system.
(2) USB 3.0 at rear per optional PCIe adapter, up to three adapters per system.
(1) Thunderbolt at rear via optional PCIe adapter.
(1) eSATA at front (on optional Flex module), or one rear eSATA via optional cable (also needs one PCIe slot), up to one eSATA port per system.
(1) USB 3.0 internal port via optional cable, cannot be intermixed with 29-in-1 reader.
Onboard SATA controller in chipset, SATA 6Gb/s, supports RAID 0/1/5/10.
(1) Integrated Gigabit Ethernet (Intel i218LM), supports Wake-on-LAN. Optional discrete Ethernet adapters available.
# Power Supplies Installed: 1# Power Supplies Supported: 1Power Provided: 650.00 watt(s)
490W fixed power supply, autosensing, 90% efficient, 80 PLUS Gold qualified
# Processors Installed: 1# Processors Supported: 1Chipset Type: Intel C612 PCHData Bus Speed: 2400 MHzNumber of Cores: Quad-CoreProcessor Manufacturer: IntelProcessor Model Number: E5-1620V4Processor Speed: 3.5 GHzProcessor Type: Xeon
Networking Protocol: Gigabit Ethernet
This product is subject to our return policy. Please see our complete return policy for details.
Hard Drive Capacity: 1 TBHard Drive Interface: SATA 6.0Gb/sHard Drive Type: HDDSpindle Speed: 7200 rpmStorage Controller RAID Level: RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, RAID 5Storage Controller Type: SATA 6.0 Gbps
Video Card: nVidia Quadro M2000Video RAM (installed): 4 GBVideo Slot Type: PCI Express 3.0 x16
Limited onsite warranty service
Seagate 1TB Backup Plus USB 3.0 Slim Portable Hard Drive - Black
- Ships Monday
- USB 3.0 Connector
- Up to 5400rpm performance
- Spindle speed is 5400rpm
- Warranty: 2 Years
The Seagate Backup Plus portable drive simplifies backup for consumers who want to protect their entire digital life locally, in the cloud or from social networks. Via the Seagate Dashboard, use the Protect function to set up a one-click plan or customize your scheduled local backup. Keep multiple copies of your files in case disaster strikes. With the Save feature, user-generated content can be backed up from your favorite social networks. Many people now use their smartphones to capture priceless moments. While these devices are handy and readily available, storage is not their strong suit. Capture a memory, post it on a social networking site and let the Seagate Dashboard automatically back up any content posted. Even if the file gets accidentally deleted from the device, another copy can be waiting. The Share feature allows multiple files to be uploaded to social networks at once from your computer. The days of uploading individual files without creating a new album are gone. Simply select files to upload, choose where to post them and even add comments. Managing your social profile has never been easier. Install the pre-loaded NTFS driver for Mac, and use the drive interchangeably between PC and Mac computers without reformatting the drive. For even more flexibility, with the Seagate Backup Plus design, you can upgrade from the included USB 3.0 interface to Thunderbolt technology or FireWire 800 with the available additional adapter.