- Call for next available delivery
- processor(s) supported
The Lenovo Flex System Enterprise Chassis is a 10U server platform with integrated chassis management. It is a compact, high-density, high-performance, rack-mount, scalable server platform system. It supports up to 14 compute nodes that can share common resources, such as power, cooling, management, and I/O resources within a single Flex System Enterprise Chassis.
Maximum number of compute nodes supported:
14 half-wide (single bay), seven full-wide (two bays), or three double-height full-wide (four bays). Mixing is supported.
All IBM Flex System compute nodes
Chassis per 42U rack:
Four chassis per rack
Nodes per 42U rack:
56 half-wide or 28 full-wide
(1) Chassis Management Modules 2 (CMM2) included, 2 max, for basic chassis management
NOTE: Two CMMs form a redundant pair. The CMM interfaces with the integrated management module (IMM) integrated in each compute node installed in the chassis.
NOTE: Optional Flex System Manager management appliance is available for comprehensive management, including virtualization, networking, and storage management.
Chassis Form Factor: 10U RackmountChassis Type: Blade EnclosureColor: Black
17.3"h x 17.6"w x 31.5"d
Up to eight lanes of I/O to an I/O adapter card, with each lane capable of up to 16Gbps bandwidth. Up to 16 lanes of I/O to a half-wide node with two adapters.
A wide variety of networking options are available, including Ethernet, Fibre Channel, Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE), and InfiniBand.
(1) Console breakout cable
(4) I/O Bays (available; no I/O modules included)
Power Provided: 2500 watt(s)
(2) 2500W 80 PLUS Platinum certified, maximum, N+N or N+1 redundant, over 94% efficiency at 50% load and 20% load. Each power supply contains two independently powered 40mm cooling fan modules.
NOTE: All installed power supplies must be identical.
(6) Fan modules in total, four 80mm (3.14") fan modules and two 40mm (1.57") fan modules
Limited onsite 9x5 NBD coverage