Partial Quantity Available
- Call for next available delivery
Control two computers from one keyboard, monitor and mouse with IOGear's MiniView Micro KVM switch.
The two port MiniView Micro KVM switch from IOGEAR is a simple solution for those with more PCs than hands. Use one keyboard, one monitor and one mouse to control two PCs or Macintosh systems. This self-powered KVM switch features mouse and keyboard emulation to ensure smooth operation, as well as support for plug-and-play monitors and most wheel mice. IOGear's patented VSE Video Signal Enhancement technology provides rich, 32-bit color at resolutions up to 1920 x 1440. With KVM cables (6' long) molded into the unit, all you need to do is to plug it into your computers, and you’ve got a complete KVM solution.
This KVM switch will work with computers with PS/2 mouse connections, PS/2 keyboard connections, and HDDB15 VGA connection.
Please note that Macintosh support requires IOGEAR’s Mac Adapter.
# Ports: 2
KVM switch, documentation
Color: Gray, Yellow
2.25"h x 2.5"w x 0.875"d
Computer Connections: 2
(1) 6 pin mini-DIN Female (PS/2) keyboard port
(1) HDB15 Female (Std. VGA/SVGA) monitor port
(1) 6 pin mini-DIN Female (PS/2) mouse port
(2) 6 pin mini-DIN Female (PS/2) keyboard ports
(2) HDB15 Male (Std. VGA/SVGA) monitor ports
(2) 6 pin mini-DIN Female (PS/2) mouse ports
This product is subject to our return policy. Please see our complete complete return policy for details.
Batch Add Products by Item #