- Call for next available delivery
- Compact, low-cost, flexible cellular routing platform
- Standard option includes basic routing and IP filtering
- High-performance architecture, flexible power and extended operating temperature
- Supports DHCP, DNS, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, FTP, IGMP, IPSec RIP, RS-232, RS-422, RS-485, SMTP, SSH, UDP/IP Networking
- Remote Management over CLI, HTTP, HTTPS, SNMP, SNMP 1, SNMP 2c, SNMP 3 Telnet
- Warranty: 5 Years
The Digi TransPort WR family of upgradeable cellular routers offers an all-in-one mobile communications solution with secure high-speed wireless connectivity to remote sites and devices for primary or backup wireless broadband network connectivity. These multi-function cellular routers feature a rugged flexible design with optional integrated Wi-Fi access point (with multi SSID)/client, USB, serial and 4-port Ethernet switch, as well as a variety of configuration options including multiple serial ports, GPS or I/O telemetry modules.
3.9"L x 5.2"W x 1.3"D
(1) Option of RS-232 or RS-232/422/485 Serial
(1 or 2) 10/100 Base-T Ethernet
(1 or 2) USB 2.0 High Speed
Networking Protocol: DHCP, DNS, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, FTP, IGMP, IPSec, RIP, RS-232, RS-422, RS-485, SMTP, SSH, UDP/IPRemote Management Protocol: CLI, HTTP, HTTPS, SNMP, SNMP 1, SNMP 2c, SNMP 3, TelnetSwitching Protocol: EthernetTransport Protocol: DHCP, IPSec, L2TP, PPPoE, PPTP, Static IP, UDP/IP
This product is subject to our return policy. Please see our complete complete return policy for details.
Compliant Standards: AS/NZS, CISPR 22, EN 55022 Class A, EN 55024, FCC Part 15 B
Batch Add Products by Item #