Limited Quantity Available
- Call for next available delivery
The Dell Thunderbolt Dock TB16 allows you to quickly connect your mobile workstation to a single data and power source for ultimate display performance and speedy data transfers. The dock connects to Thunderbolt 3 enabled notebooks with a single USB Type-C Thunderbolt Cable, allowing you to quickly connect to multiple displays and peripherals, providing power to the notebook, and freeing up space on your desk and in your workspace.
Compatible with the XPS 13 9365.
5120 x 2880 (5K) @ 60Hz only supported if:
1) A USB Type-C to Dual DisplayPort 1.2 adapter is plugged into the Thunderbolt 3 port on the back of TB16, which is then connected to two DisplayPort cables plugged into the 5K monitor or;
2) System with discrete graphics has display setting set to discrete and 5K monitor is connected to mDP and DP ports of the dock with DP 1.2 cables.
Thunderbolt Dock TB16 does not support wired vPro. If vPro is needed, the host Ethernet port can be used, or WiFi vPro within the host.
The dock will pass through the NB/Tablet MAC address.
Connector: 3.5mm audio, DisplayPort, HDDB15, HDMI, Mini DisplayPort, Power, RJ-45, USB 2.0, USB 3.0, USB Type CConnector Type: Audio line-in, Audio line-out, DisplayPort, HDMI, Mini DisplayPort, Network, Power, USB 2.0, USB 3.0, USB Type C, VGA
Dock, USB Type-C (Thunderbolt) cable, 240W AC adapter, documentation
2"h x 5.7"w x 5.7"d
(2) USB 2.0
(3) USB 3.0
(1) USB Type-C (Thunderbolt 3)
(1) RJ-45 LAN
(1) Mini DisplayPort
(2) 3.5mm audio (one speaker out - rear; one combo - front)
(1) DC power in
Power provided: 240W
Voltage required: 120/230VAC (50/60Hz)
The dock can provide power to your laptop (at 19.5V) and can also provide up to 60W of power to attached Thunderbolt 3 peripherals. Precision, Latitude or XPS notebooks with a Thunderbolt 3 port can receive up to 130W of power.
Due to manufacturer restrictions, all sales on this item are final.
Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8; 8.1, 10
Ubuntu 14.04 SP1 (PRTS)
RedHat Enterprise Linux v7.2 (PRTS)
Batch Add Products by Item #