- Call for next available delivery
- Supports RADIUS, IEEE 802.1x, QOS, IPv6, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.3af (PoE), IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.11i, IEEE 802.11e, IPv4, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.3at, ACL, DHCP Networking
- Data Transfer Speeds up to 300Mbps
- Remote Management over HTTP, HTTPS, SNMP 3
The Cisco WAP351 Wireless-N Dual Radio Access Point uses concurrent dual-band radios for improved coverage and user capacity. The 5-port Gigabit Ethernet switch allows more devices to be connected to the access point (AP) and allows the AP to be powered by the backbone switch, also helping reduce cabling and wiring costs. Intelligent quality-of-service (QoS) features let you prioritize bandwidth-sensitive traffic for voice-over-IP (VoIP) and video applications.
# Ports: 5
access point, mounting kit, cd-rom, network cable, documentation
- Concurrent dual-band radio supports up to 300 Mbps per radio to maximize capacity and coverage.
- Single Point Setup, a controllerless technology, simplifies the deployment and management of multiple access points - without requiring additional hardware.
- Robust security, including WPA2, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication, and rogue-access-point detection, helps protect sensitive business information.
- Captive portal enables highly secure, customized guest access with multiple rights and roles.
- Simple installation and intuitive web-based configuration and wizard enable fast, simple deployment and setup in minutes.
- 5- Port Gigabit Ethernet LAN Switch supports both PD and PSE, allowing IP devices and the AP to be powered by a backbone switch.
- Sleek design with multiple internal antennas and versatile mounting kit enables installation on a ceiling, wall, or desktop.
- Intelligent QoS prioritizes network traffic to help keep critical network applications running at top performance.
- Power-saving sleep mode and port control features help maximize energy efficiency.
- Workgroup Bridge mode lets you expand your network by wirelessly connecting to a second Ethernet network.
- Support for IPv6 lets you deploy future networking applications and operating systems without costly upgrades.
- Limited lifetime hardware warranty provides peace of mind.
Recommended User Support: 32 active clients/users per radio
Number of Access Points per Cluster: 8
Active Clients per Cluster: 240
Frequency: Dual concurrent radios (2.4 and 5 GHz)
Radio and Modulation Type:
- Dual radio, orthogonal frequency division multiplexing (OFDM)
-- 2x3 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) with 2 spatial streams on 2.4 GHz
-- 2x2 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) with 2 spatial streams on 5 GHz
-- 20, and 40 MHz for 802.11n
-- PHY data rate up to 600 Mbps
Data Rates Supported:
- 54, 48, 36, 24, 18, 12, 9, 6, 11, 5.5, 2, and 1 Mbps
- 802.11n: 6.5 to 300 Mbps
-- 20-MHz bandwidth: MCS 0-15 for supported data rates
-- 40-MHz bandwidth: MCS 0-15 for supported data rates
Multiple SSIDs: 16
Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 F (0 to 40 C)
Storage Temperature: -4 to 158 F (-20 to 70 C)
Operating Humidity: 10 to 85%, non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5 to 90%, non-condensing
128 MB RAM
128 MB Flash
Data Transfer Rate: 300 Mbps
1.6"h x 9.1"w x 9.1"d
(5) 10/100/1000 with PoE support
Peak PoE Power: 18 W
Networking Protocol: ACL, DHCP, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11e, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11i, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3af (PoE), IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3u, IPv4, IPv6, QOS, RADIUSRemote Management Protocol: HTTP, HTTPS, SNMP 3Transport Protocol: DHCP
Due to manufacturer restrictions, all sales on this item are final.
Compliant Standards: AS/NZS 4268, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, EMI, EN 300.328, EN 301.489.1, EN 301.489.17, EN 301.893, EN 60950-1, FCC Part 15.107, FCC Part 15.109, FCC Part 15.247, FCC Part 15.407, ICES-003, IEC 60950-1, RSS-210, UL 60950-1
- Switch or router with PoE support, PoE injector, or AC Power Adapter
-Web-based configuration: Java-enabled web browser