Partial Quantity Available
- Call for next available delivery
Cisco Catalyst 4500 Series Switches enable borderless unified wired and wireless networks, providing high-performance, mobile, and secure user experiences through Layer 2-4 switching. Enabling security, mobility, application performance, video, and energy savings over your network infrastructure, the Cisco Catalyst 4500 Switch supports resiliency, virtualization, and automation, further improving the ease of network use. Cisco Catalyst 4500 Series Switches provide borderless performance, scalability, and services with reduced total cost of ownership (TCO) and superior investment protection.
Line card, documentation
- 12 gigabits per-slot capacity
- Support 1G/100FX SFP (mix and match as well) at line rate
- IEEE 802.1AE Fiber Encryption and Cisco TrustSec capability in hardware
- L2-4 Jumbo Frame support (up to 9216 bytes)
- Inherits Supervisor Engine QoS capability
- Supported on all 3, 6, 7 (R-E & R+E) and 10 (R-E & R+E) slot chassis
- Enterprise, mid-market, and commercial core and distribution deployments requiring line-rate capability
- Service provider: GE aggregation for DSLAM/PON/mobile data backhaul
Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 F (0 to 40 C)
Storage Temperature: -40 to 167 F (-40 to 75 C)
Relative Humidity: 10 to 90%, non-condensing
Operating Altitude: -60 to 3000 m.
MTBF: 1,329,480 hours
Cisco IOS Software Release IOS-XE3.5.0E/15.2(1)E or later
1.2"h x 14.3"w x 10.8"d
(12) 100/1000GE SFP
Max Rated Power: 25W
Networking Protocol: Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3af (PoE), IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3z
Due to manufacturer restrictions, all sales on this item are final.
Compliant Standards: AS/NZS 3548, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, CE, CISPR 22 Class A, CSA 22.2 No. 950, EN 50121-4, EN 55022 Class A, EN 55024 Class A, EN 60950, FCC Part 15 J Class A, GR-1089-CORE, GR-63-CORE, IEC 60950-1 Second Edition, NEBS Level 3, UL 1950, UL 60950-1 Second Edition, VCCI Class A
The Cisco limited lifetime hardware warranty includes 10-day advance hardware replacement for as long as the original end user owns the product.