- Bretford Manufacturing
Partial Quantity Available
- Call for next available delivery
The MDM Storage Cart stores and charges 20 laptops or netbooks and comes standard with Front and Rear Lockable Doors.
Cart features 2 shelves with 10 compartments per shelf for up to 20 laptops or netbooks, with laser printed numbers for identification on every device slot. Shelf dividers store devices vertically and may be removed for storing larger items.
The MDMLAP20 includes a unique “Power Manager” that works with a standard 15 Amp electrical circuit and is designed to analyze power requirements. The system constantly evaluates the amount of power that can be drawn and safely and efficiently distributes current to the devices in a "Round Robin" cycle. The “Power Manager” not only prevents circuit tripping, but also allows each set of device batteries to cool down between charging cycles, thereby extending their life.
Full-access doors in the front for the user, and in the rear for the IT Administrator.
Cable management in the front positions power cords to plug into laptops and netbooks. Cord management in the back of the cart is provided by removable plates with Velcro straps to secure cords and adapters. The interior Divider Panel separates the cart so that 75% of the cart is dedicated to the computers while the other 25% contains the cables and adapters. Holes in the Divider Panel allow the cables to pass through to the front of the cart and connect to the computers for charging. The Divider Panel is both a performance and security feature as it reduces the heat in the front compartment and protects the devices if access is gained through the back panel.
Dual-handle design allows different size users to push and pull the cart safely and easily.
Security is provided by the solid steel construction and a unique locking handle that can be opened using either a re-programmable combination or a key.
The top and side panels, and doors are perforated to dissipate heat generated when charging and help keep equipment cool. The left side panel includes a cord winder to keep the power cord neat and out of the way when not in use.
Easy rolling 5" casters all swivel for tight spaces and two may be fixed to provide added control when moving down a hall.
Ships fully assembled from the factory, ready to be cable-managed for power.
Constructed using an average 30% post-consumer recycled steel content and finished in environmentally friendly powder paint. Steel components are 100% recyclable at the end of the product life cycle. Pending UL60950 Certification for safety of technology equipment and GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Certification for low-emitting products.
Made in the USA.
Color: WhiteProduct Type: CartTarget Use: NotebookWeight: 169.800 lb(s)
43"h x 33"w x 25"d
This product is subject to our return policy. Please see our complete complete return policy for details.