- Axis Communications
- Virtual delivery
- Warranty coverage up to 5 years
- Additional years of trouble-free operation
- Complete reliability and control
Axis provides 3 years limited hardware warranty depending on the product. The Extended Warranty is a service available for purchase to extend the base Warranty. It covers cameras, video encoders, video decoders and physical access control products, and is sold in 2-year extension blocks for a total warranty period of maximum 5 years. You need to order and register the extended warranty within 6 months from product purchase.
The Warranty includes defects in design, workmanship and material under normal use for a period of 3 years from the date of purchase. Defective products under the warranty period will either be repaired or replaced at no cost to the customer.
Extend the warranty in 4 basic steps:
1. Order a warranty code that includes as many warranty extensions as you need, for a total warranty period of maximum five years.
2. Collect your network video products in a site in MyInventory.
3. Redeem the warranty code in MyInventory.
4. Finally, register warranty extensions for each network video product in MyInventory.
Service plan documentation
Coverage Period: 2.00 year(s)Service Included: Replacement
This product is subject to our return policy. Please see our complete complete return policy for details.Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to take returns on defective product. Customers need to call Axis at 800.444.2947 x4 for service.
Class of Equipment: Other