- Allied Telesis
- Call for next available delivery
- Convert speed as well as media type
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet compliant
- Supplies up to 15.4W of PoE power
- Support 100 and 1000Mbps fiber SFP modules
- Ethernet 1000Base-T, Ethernet 100Base-TX Ethernet 10Base-T Cabling
- Supports Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, PoE Networking
- Data Transfer Speeds up to 1Gbps
The PC2002 series switches are the ideal solution for powering remote devices such as IP phones, video cameras, wireless access points, etc, which are more than 100m from a Power over Ethernet switch. The AT-PC2002/POE features an SFP port and a 10/100/1000T twisted-pair port. The SFP port will accept either a 100MB or 1000MB SFP (fiber). Allied Telesis offers a wide variety of SFPs featuring multimode up to 2km (AT-SPEX), single mode and BiDi optics. In addition to transmitting data, the twisted-pair port also injects power down the cable, allowing a remote Power over Ethernet powered device to operate without the need of any additional power source. All Power over Ethernet powered devices (IEEE 802.3af compliant) are supported, as the AT-PC2002/POE can deliver a full 15.4W of power to the remote device.
Cabling Type: Ethernet 1000Base-T, Ethernet 100Base-TX, Ethernet 10Base-T
Data Transfer Rate: 1 Gbps
Networking Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, PoE
Due to manufacturer restrictions, all sales on this item are final.
Batch Add Products by Item #