Apple and Adobe
Bring Out the Best in Your Brightest Ideas
Put the two most popular creative and computing platforms together, and what do you get? Adobe apps running seamlessly on Mac, iPad, and iPhone. Discover better ways to do the work you love with Adobe and Apple.
Shop the Full Line of Apple Products
MacBook Pro is built on groundbreaking ideas. And it’s ready for yours. It’s razor thin, feather light, and even faster and more powerful than before.
MacBook Air lasts up to an incredible 12 hours between charges. So from your morning coffee until your evening commute, you can work unplugged.
The new MacBook delivers up to 20% percent faster performance with new seventh‑generation Intel Core processors.
A desktop experience that draws you in and keeps you there. This is the idea behind today’s iMac. And now that idea is more powerful than ever.
Mac Pro is built around a singular vision: to create machines that are as powerful and functional as they are beautiful and intuitive.
Mac mini is an affordable powerhouse that packs the entire Mac experience into a 7.7"-square frame.
Adobe Creative Cloud for teams
With Creative Cloud for teams, you can create, collaborate, and get inspired like never before.
What's new in Creative Cloud:
What's new in Creative Cloud:
- Stretch your creativity—Design, prototype, and share engaging user experiences with new Adobe XD CC. Easily create branded social media graphics, webpages, and animated video stories using Adobe Spark with premium features.
- Collaborate efficiently—Creative Cloud Libraries makes it easy for team members to access and share assets from right inside their Creative Cloud apps across desktop, Web, and mobile.
- Jumpstart your projects—Unlock the best value for your business with an Adobe Stock team plan, which lets everyone share a pool of licenses. Plus, access Adobe Typekit fonts directly within the Creative Cloud apps.
- Work smarter and faster with Adobe Sensei—Enhance your team’s creative work and accelerate complex workflows with Adobe Sensei, which is built into all Creative Cloud apps and uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to boost productivity.
- Unlock savings—Get up to 15% off for three years with volume licensing. The Adobe Value Incentive Plan (VIP) is the subscription licensing program that offers flexible payment terms and great discounts, so you can simplify licensing, maximize savings, and make your budgets more predictable.
Complimentary Mac ConsultationIt's time to consider Mac®. Already have them? Then it might be time to optimize. Connection's complimentary Mac Integration Consultation is perfect for businesses that want to enhance their Mac environment or integrate Macs seamlessly. This one-hour consultation will be a one-on-one conversation with a Connection Apple® Certified Engineer focused on understanding your environment and objectives.
Let’s Connect!Our certified experts will guide you from evaluation to deployment, providing the expertise you need to make the most out of your Mac as a business tool.