Aaron Russo - Senior Manager for Tech Sales Data Center
Aaron Russo
Senior Manager for Tech Sales Data Center
Jeff Stork - Software Delivery Practice Manager
Jeff Stork
Senior Service Manager
Lane Shelton - Vice President of Software Business Development
Lane Shelton
Vice President of Software Business Development
Tony Dancona - Vice President of VMware EUC
Tony Dancona
VP VMware EUC, Solutions and Services
»See All Authors
Jamal Khan - President Global, Digital, and E-Commerce

How Are You Making Worldwide Connections?

Discover the Latest Trends in Global Procurement

|

It’s old news at this point—we live in a connected world. Communication and collaboration can happen across borders, across oceans, all in the blink of an eye. But procurement of the hardware you need to make all that possible can often be a challenge. So we asked a group of your peers what they’re doing to manage their global IT procurement needs.

Global IT Procurement Survey ResultsFor example, we found that 70% of organizations surveyed are developing relationships with IT suppliers in each country they do business in. Curious about how the other 30% are solving this need?

Download our Pulse of IT survey results today to learn about the other options your peers are using to handle their global IT procurement needs. 


For more than 30 years, the Connection family of companies has been trusted to provide and transform technology into complete solutions. For more information, drop us a line.